What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Nivar

I recently recieved this email from my high school Spanish teacher. I will reproduce it here in its glorious entirety.

Subject: What's up my Nizzel???????

Body: There are haters out there yo! Trying to keep a player down, but I have too much game!

Crush the Blue Devils



I would normally think it rather strange, but a year ago -- the last time he wrote -- I received a similarly rad message ...

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. Hit me.



together, I think this body of work represents the finest email philosophy ever conceived. I bow to Nivo's greatness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

i'm so confused by that. What was he/she talking about?

4:10 PM

 
Blogger dantheheel said...

I have absolutely no idea. That's what's so beautiful about it.

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home