What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

was good.

I don't believe in cameras, so it may take awhile for me to assemble photodocumentation of the evening, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Or maybe not. Because I had an epiphany the other day. I am not in very many pictures. There are people that are in lots of pictures. I am not one of those people. I don't know why, or if it's good, bad or neutral, but it's an interesting truth nonetheless.

oh, and the all hallow's made me sick i think:

me: I'm getting sick. I can feel it in my throat.
phipps: Good news. Maybe it's the bird flu.
me: hopefully.

4 Comments:

Blogger david said...

your blog is dying a slow death, like many of our blogs... :(

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Rell said...

ny mane is Dan and I've vanished from the face of the earth.

Not just the "blogosphere" but also real life.

Where ya at man -- I know you said this semester was gonna be rough but geez...

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Chris Bernal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Chris Bernal said...

I still like to read it - lol. For what it's worth to hear from a guy who gets to use a computer once a week for the next 18.5 months....


Pero ahora, puedo entender sus mensajes en espanol. Quise la poema.

4:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home