What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Okay, so y'all know I'm a nerd

(and if you didn't I guess it's out now)

but I'm pretty excited about something. I like puzzles. I like the Da Vinci Code. I like Google. Put them all together and it's a field day for me. Needless to say, I don't have much time -- notice the shittiness of my blog posts and the loss of frienships that has resulted -- and I'm particlularly enamored right now (like a crush, you know) and the fact that it's painfully commercially integrated (although pretty wittily done, I might add -- this is what it's coming to so best get used to it, right?) and the fact I haven't got pissed at being unable to solve one yet, and you've got a pretty good idea of what I'll probably be cursing shortly. But for now, screw Bub's or He's Not, I'm playing thousands of puzzles, and it's all part of a huge contest apparently (I won't try to win that -- not smart enough).

(and just in case there are a few more nerds out there, hopefully you've seen the awesomeness wikipedia has on Fibonacci numbers)

nerd dtm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home