What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Friday, November 05, 2004

"I don't see any red flags here"

That's right folks, I am officially NOT an alcoholic. I had my doubts, but in the end I passed the test. While it involved some fudging of the numbers and some white lies (for those of you who may be worried--mom and dad--don't be; I just erred on the side of caution), I squeaked out of my interview without any further requirements besides 5 classes starting Jan 14 and running every Friday from 1-4. Then, all this shit will be over.

Got a test tomorrow, but after that, the weekend begins. And what a weekend it is. Basketball kicks off (bad word choice intended) tomorrow, and we actually have a game that means something in football for the first time since I've been here (which means we'll lose, I'm sure). Not to mention ACC tourneys for women's soccer and field hockey. So that's that.

fucked up a test on Wednesday, but if that's the worst that comes of this week, I can deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home