What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

venting

this is completely unrelated to anything actually noteworthy of putting in a blog as it relates not to my life, but I truly feel compelled to share my thoughts regarding the subject of Ellen right now; it might be that my roommate is somehow watching her show on tv as I type, or it might be her horrendous new commercial which I saw last night for the first time, but I feel it is time to let off some steam.

Okay, here it is. Ellen is not funny. At all. She might be the least funny person I have ever had to stomach. I think I can honestly say she has not ONCE made me laugh. Ever. Is everyone else freakin mad? Am I missing something? Is there some deep-rooted homophobia inside me that only manifests itself with Ellen and Ellen alone? People, she has no humor. Worse, when she tries physical comedy, well, then I just lose it. I want to throw things at the TV whenever I hear that scratchy, dry, HUMORLESS voice. That she exists, is somehow popular, and still maintains her celebrity has me doubting my fellow human beings. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home