What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Ligers

I must confess that I am enough of a nerd to have been a gigantic liger fan even before Napoleon Dynamite. They are simply the second coolest animal on earth, behind the noble, don't-stray-into-my-territory-or-I'll-trample-you-and-your-children-because-I'm-a-kickass moose.

Staggeringly, I've recently encountered some non-believers -- and I've been shocked and appalled to hear how many of you there are out there, waltzing around thinking this incredible creature is merely a mythological, well, myth -- so I decided to perform my didactic function as teacher of the world and present some evidence from (where else?) google video (but with no real video) and wikipedia.


(did you know they have no growth inhibitor gene so they get huge as fuck and that they love the water?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home