What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

yo

my computer looks to be all kinds of fucked up -- just like my life


I just can't get no satisfaction.

But I guess it all boils down to how you look at it, so let's hope ATN works a miracle and sets me out on the first step back towards good. And let's hope Gus continues to hold up after his hiccup over thanksgiving. Hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today...(at least in part because it's Phipps' birthday ... and to keep the lame rhyme going, Hooray!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Bernal said...

Hey, where did you study in Mexico last year?

Oh, and apparently your DTM-phenomenon has made its way to San Antonio. There's a sidewalk I need to get a pic of because there's a big "DTM" carved into it.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home