What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

don't get me wrong

I like the show and all, but golly, Chloe aka Mary Lynn Rajskub is the WORST actor/actress in the history of the world. Honestly. Maybe if the show was about who can make a face like they are smelling shit every 2 seconds she would be pretty good (still not THAT good though). Gosh, it's annoying. Maybe it'll be revealed later that she has schizophrenia or is a coke addict or something -- that's the ONLY way it could make any sense besides her just being incompetent (also, forgive my ignorance, I don't know if people in either of those groups behave anything like shitty actress Chloe)



while I'm at it, Derek sucks a pretty big one too, but nothing compared to atrocious Chloe....gah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lons said...

I don't know...She was great on "Mr. Show," and funny in Punch-Drunk Love...

1:51 AM

 
Blogger dantheheel said...

did she make more than one face in those?

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Nick said...

Apparently she was also the blind girl in Road Trip. Derek is terrible. Most of the rest of actors are suitable, especially when Jack stabs scissors in their necks.

11:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home