What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Friday, February 18, 2005

this week sucked

(like most do these days), but as I tend to view myself as a happy person and like to appreciate the things worth appreciating, I give you:

things that made this week good (shout out to Alex):

an email from British Andy; a free dinner at Lenoir that included a chicken sanguich, bread bowl chile, trix, waffle fries, and ice cream; realizing in my third class that only half of my face was shaved; getting my x-mas present from Ryan; talking to people online for once, including two epic LOL conversations with Alex and Rachel; staying up till 5 in the morning to watch Tootsie, a movie I didn't even know existed (the details: it happened to come on about 215 right as I was hitting the hay. I saw Dustin, who I've been quite a fan of due to his Rainman excellence, so I figured I'd watch for a few minutes. Then, all of a sudden he's a girl, and I'm intrigued, and figure I might as well just stay up till the wee hours and fuck myself over for the rest of the week); Cosmic -- a constant; a UNC win -- a constant; mint mint chocolate chocolate chip; completely forgetting to follow the election until Thursday; talking to my little sis; Uefua demonstratively rocking out to the unedited version of "Some Cut" before class; dook losing -- a constant; getting out of my last class early; discussing sex/sports metaphors with Jesse Holley and Heather O'Reilly and whoever the girl is who made the "riding" reference; seeing a fellow drug school graduate at the bar, knowing we didn't have the shit the next day; Geoff's "I don't need nobody" joke, even though it was anything but funny; making Ana snort in Spanish class; reading people's blogs (I really do have a perverted interest in knowing what they are doing, a thirst that cannot be satiated merely by away messages and profiles -- that's sooo AIM); watching the transformation in Alex brought on by his discovery of "In my white tee"; always being right; and watching "Vermont: the season."

see? It wasn't all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home