What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Monday, April 18, 2005

ESPN knew what I needed and....

they nailed it, "right on the button" you might even say (if you are lame like me and enjoy poorly executed puns).

That's right, waking up today was a difficult task. Lots of work loomed ahead (still does), and the motivation was sorely lacking. Enter ESPN.

And curling. For those of you who don't know, curling is perhaps the coolest sport in the world. While the USA had their shit handed to them by the Swedes, simply seeing the unrivaled sport for the first time since the Salt Lake Olympics was enough to fuel me for days on end. I cannot be stopped now -- curling is my life source.

* Does anybody remember that curler who looked IDENTICAL to Mrs. Thompson?
* the "button" is what they call the "bullseye" of curling, hence the cliche "right on the button"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home