What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Google love

this will be a recurring theme if you read my blog.

I love Google.

They are awesome.

If you missed the addition of Satellite to Google Maps, well, I'm sorry for you. And you are lucky to have someone as awesome as me to blog about it.

While most people have occupied themselves by scanning the globe for the crazy/interesting, the popular, the profitable (props to this man, master of computer code) or the absurd (also here and here), I just went a little more homely (and of course here).

For those of you who are a little less informed about my life back home or out here, I decided to be nice:

(GJ, I live on that beautiful red dot)


(Chapel Hill, with cute little labels)

no thumbnail, but G-9 (well, just Mill Creek, my home next year with Alex, Chris, and Jimmy).

ok, I figure it's time to wrap up my first REAL blog post. See? I've turned crazy -- word up to cool spanish verb "enloquecer" -- and linked a million times like all the true members of the blogosphere. And I use words like blogosphere. There is no hope for me.

But thank you Google, I love you. And to share in the bounty of information I have been privy to, I have permanently linked to your blog, where you share with the world all your awesome secrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home