What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

my life got flipped, turned upside down

let me take a minute, just sit right there,
and I'll tell you the story of my mom, cat murderer.

So my mom, whom I've long-thought to be the sweetest, most caring, most nurturing individual I've ever been blessed to know, is apparently not. This epiphany comes after a surprising phone call yesterday morning from my little sister, who proceeded to inform me that she had just learned that our cat from when we were little, Addie ((UN)affectionately titled because of his FEROCIOUS case of ADD), had not ran away mysteriously after 4 years of living in our home as we had thought. No, no, no -- far from it. Apparently, my mother, fed up with the cat getting its tail bit off in fights and screaming all night to be let out so that it could get it's ass kicked again and finding some urgent need to shit all over the carpet, reached her wit's end, took the cat in the car, drove out to the desert, and left it there.

Highly cruel. Horribly wrong. Malicious lies. My mother.

Gone is my innocence. Lost, my faith. The woman I love more than any other is a monster.

2 Comments:

Blogger AP said...

That's fuckin awesome

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Jimmy said...

Maybe you should report your mom to PETA ;).

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home