What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

"Tears" of joy

After months of waiting, and intolerable incompetence on behalf of various (read French) consulates, Manish finally got his Visa (and not a week too soon -- sort of). Rejoice!

I'm not fucking joking. You better be goddamned happy, because while the trip could have been salvageable solo, its greatness is magnified exponentially by Manish's legal accompaniment. Just to give you a taste of how significant this is to me, the throes of emotion actually made themselves known to my lifeless, rock-like interior. First I was very mad and sad and very anxious (bye bye fingernails), and now I am absolutely, positively, indubitably overjoyed. Still can't cry, but I'm working on it, as this moment is certainly deserving.

WE're going to Europe, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home