What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

wife evaluation criteria: handwriting

the other day I realized the criticality (again, not sure if that's a word and I'm too lazy to google it -- which puts laziness at a whole new level) of good handwriting to my search for a future wife.

Now straight off, I have no room to talk as my penmanship is the crown jewel of motor skill deficiency, but still, I found myself wondering if I could honestly date or even be attracted to a woman significantly lacking in pretty writing skills? Silly and shallow and horribly unimportant as it sounds (and is), I think not.

More pertinently, do such women exist? Luckily, I think not.

Maybe it's a tacit, telepathic message that spans the fabric of the universe from all men to all women: you must write pretty. And so they do. And I'm glad for it.

Or maybe their curly curls and hearted 'i's simply arise from practicing writing their name a million times a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home