What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

a rebuttal

I don't read any "real" blogs, but I seem to have the impression that they interlink a lot in order to make counterpoints and discredit arguments etc. (psss...politics suck). Therefore I will show my human weakness and submit to the trend.

for specimen numero uno, we have this admittedly funny and appreciated post from the heralded Mr. Markman (who, of course, is away in SC on hobbysiness and therefore is unable to defend himself from this unprompted attack -- hence it's current timing. I keed, I keed).

Still, the question must be asked to the man of the hour: how can you possibly cite a dude and a cow as your favorite commercial when a scantily clad slut (yes, I'm being sexist, but not by calling her a slut) is but a mouse click away from bringing untold joy to your world?


(pssssssss.....Paris Hilton sucks, and I honestly don't think she's THAT beautiful, or pretty even. But that commercial is simply DYNAMIC.)

3 Comments:

Blogger dantheheel said...

touche.

will our "duels" become legendary?

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Rell said...

Williams' > Sharapova

12:01 AM

 
Blogger dantheheel said...

Serena>Sharapova>Venus

maybe.

but which am I?

12:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home