What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

this is how we interact

manish13nc: you are so gay

Auto response from DanTheHeel:
me: day, you are gorgeous
day: aww......You are sweet and cute.
me: Hey thanks! Wanna go out sometime?
day: How bout now?
me: How bout it?

manish13nc: and by gay i mean complete fucking idiot
manish13nc: no offense
DanTheHeel: just cause day wouldn't go out with you
manish13nc: i dont know how to respond to that
DanTheHeel: not with tears like last time
manish13nc: hyena
DanTheHeel: touche
DanTheHeel: wedding crashers or discovery channel reference?
manish13nc: Not as much as I do with your attire, or just your general point of view toward everybody here. But hey, lets go kill some birds. I'm psyched.
DanTheHeel: do you want to run to woollen with me
DanTheHeel: i love running
DanTheHeel: and i want to share
manish13nc: i thought day was giving you a blowjob
manish13nc: or thats what i thought because yesterday was humpday
manish13nc: so i doubt you are doing that
DanTheHeel: i don't see how the two activities can't be combined
manish13nc: can you hump on nonhump day?
manish13nc: wait is today opposite day?
manish13nc: be careful how you answer
DanTheHeel: if i say yes, what will it mean
manish13nc: i dont know, because if i say i dont understand, does it mean i do
manish13nc: shit this conversation is fucked
DanTheHeel: so you do know
manish13nc: or is it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home