What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Monday, November 28, 2005

so I was gonna say

that if you don't know me, this upcoming morsel would tickle your fancy. Then I realized that if you are reading this, not only do you know me, but you know me fairly well. So essentially there is no point in notifying you that today, November 28, a mere 3 months after moving in, I ACTUALLY moved in. That's right, everything is unpacked and ordered and I even have some decorations. An incredible development considereing the squalor and chaos I've been living in. For some reason, and y'all should know this knowing me as you do, it doesn't really bother me one way or the other. So now, after 3 months, I get around to doing what should have happened Day 1. Amazing what some motivation and the first free time in ages will do for a DTM.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

Dan, has free time?

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home