What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

ick

so fokes,

It looks like a bleak winter break internship at the ol Daily Sentinel is ahead.

Portrait writing! YAY! That's why I got myself into journalism, trust me. So I could write articles about a middle-aged man who makes annoying Cowboy Corral Kia ads. But that's the geej for ya.

The worst part is I can see it dominating my time back in town, which would be good, but it certainly won't be domming my wallet. So, in other words, a lot of work, not a lot of fun, not a lot of money.

don't give me the good experience line, or the it'll help you improve as a writer BS. I know it is and will. But I still don't want to do it.

So there.

I win AGAIN.

even though I really lose. tear. cry for me.


not you, Argentina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home