What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Monday, January 10, 2005

The demolition

We've all thought about it a lot, so there's little need to rehash the exhibition of fine basketball that took place on Saturday. That said, here are some random musings:

How does Ray get only 6 assists -- every one of them must have been spectacular, cause I remember like 6 sick ones alone (sixty sick sheep, twa).

it's amazing that we could do that after playing so poorly for the first 12 minutes or so. We need to STOP turning the ball over in the post.

Rashad is scary right now. 7-8, and the only miss was just a stupid decision. And if you've been watching, he's not even trying. I don't know if this is good or bad. He's playing the "I can turn it on WHENEVER I need to" game, and I just hope that indeed he can.

Reyshawn...let's face it; it probably won't happen again this year, but he showed a glimpse of the (important) role he could play on next year's team. If he plays under control and with confidence -- and with clearly-defined better players on the court with him -- he has a whole bucket of talent to work with.

Q. Man, he's a work in progress. And I've yet to decide how it will turn out. Could be great, could be lame. He's taking baby steps though.

lastly, GT scares the heck out of me. Not as much anymore with Elder's dubious status, but this game will still be a great test, and hopefully it will expose some weaknesses. Possibilities include Schenser presenting some serious problems, Jack and Bynum getting Ray into foul trouble, and a team that plays some SERIOUS defense. It should be a great game, and I hope I'm saying it was on Wednesday night.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home