What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

the saga continues

Today, I learned the most interesting thing of all about 38-year-old hottie. She's a M.I.L.F. I mean, I think we'd already established that she was an I.L.F., so the revolution was the out-of-nowhere addition of the M. Yes, she's a mom. The girl who I originally thought was a "hot senior" (meaning college) is actually a grown, married woman who apparently has got at least an 18-year-old son among her offspring. Well, I was right about her being a hot senior; she's graduating with a degree in communication this May. Maybe I'll go and watch and meet the fam (see if she's got a daughter, right).

*She also wrote a 13-page, unprompted (as in, NOT FOR CREDIT=crazy bitch) rant that lays into Myles Brand that she plans to send to him for him to read at his leisure. Y'all know I don't like him, so (even MORE) props and bonus points to Mrs. M.I.L.F.

You learn something new everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home