What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

to clarify

becuase my previous blog has received a lot of comments (a new record maybe? -- even a Chris Bernal response, who would have thought?), and because I have been sent numerous caustic, biting IMs indicting me for ruthlessness and being unnecessarily haughty -- from certain faceless people unwilling to stand up in public to my bold, absolute front, I might add -- I figured I need to own up to some things.

Namely, I believed that tsunami surfing one the first time I saw it.

So you see, deep down, though I hate to admit it and try so unbelievably hard to reject it, I'm really just like you. Where it really matters, I'm one of you.



Oh yeah, except that after I saw it, I kept thinking, bitches. You all disgust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home