What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

my last night

in Grimes. Or ever in a dorm for that matter. Not really "sad" in any sense, but something close to that emotion in some aspects. I guess it's fitting that it's 3 a.m. and the place is an inferno and my roommate and his sleep apnea are in full disharmonic effect. Oh, the memories....

Of course, first the "Manish Experience" and then "The Family" awaits. So I got that going for me. And I hear the refrigerator photo lineup is pretty killer...

1 Comments:

Blogger dantheheel said...

I will be in Chapel Hill indeed, trying to find a menial job somewhere, probably two or three, and then I might perhaps slut myself out to maintain this journalist facade by freelancing for gasp Carolina Blue and maybe even Tar Heel Monthly.

But yes, ball we must. When do you hit up Chitown? And more importantly, will you be here for the TOC (and when does the schedule come out)?

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home