What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Monday, February 27, 2006

J.J. Jumper?

You have to be froggin' kidding me.

Yup, apparently this is the NCAA's mascot for the tournament. Now, I may have been hiding under a rock, but am I particularly conspiratorial (no idea if that's the right word) in expressing doubts about the name? Maybe this...thing...has existed forever -- or did he just appear magically the same year as the Prophecy of Golden Boy is coming to fulfillment? I fucking hate the blatant, NOT EVEN FREAKING HIDDEN favoritism, regardless of whether there is any merit in this particular instance.

One thing's for sure: if they were trying to conjure images of that fucktard from dook, they came pretty darn close on the douchebag index.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Tellez said...

What scares me is that orange mop on top his head, he tries to call "hair."

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home