What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

don't even call me Ebert

at the risk of appearing like a total big geek, and not like a nerdy geek, but the real intellectual-academic type that I hate, you know, the ones that cross their legs all the time and thereby reveal those ugly brown socks with the fancy (they think) X stitching all over them, yeah them. The ones who don't where glasses but "spectacles" and drink wine and eat weird, shitty, gross cheese in groups of four around some anciently classic mahogany coffee table with a perfectly entertaining TV sitting right behind them, but, alas, not on.

But yeah, at the risk of you confusing me with one of them doods, I present to you yet ANOTHER movie worth your time. Now, believe me, I am no movie connoisseur (hopefully I spelled that wrong to prove my point), but by blog belies this. Just trust me. I've seen like 4 movies in the past year, and it just so happens that I think you should see all of them too. Yes, I've liked every movie I've ever seen (except for Election, Novacaine, and The Cube), but I don't recommend all of them. That said,

without further ado,

and no more build-up,

or fanfare,

I present to you

a great movie

worth watching

called

I Heart Huckabees, a charming, witty, and at times hilarious little foray into the sometimes maddening realms of existentialism. The film really is a geniously written comedy that features.............

okay, now I really am turning into one of those douches, so I'm going to stop and go chug a beer and turn on ESPN and make man noises. lates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home