What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

it's official; I'm cool (AND I HAVE A NEW EMAIL)

you want proof?

dantheheel@gmail.com

now what? Yeah, that's what I thought. Punk. You don't never want to step to this. They call me DTM, bitch.

seriously, though, this is my new email, and if you are cool enough to be reading this, then you should make note of my new address and use it.

Now, allow me a minute. Google is phenomenal. They are taking over the world, and they should. Their search engine is unmatched. Google Toolbar dominates the world and all pop-ups. Google Desktop has saved my ass a time or two and is just the shit overall. Now, they have gmail, which if you are lucky enough to have, you know is the bomb and blows everything else out of the water. 1000 MB? sick. simple, easy layout? Of course, it's Google. Join the Google revolution people. Montamos!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home