What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

it's all on the line

my first commentary, if you will:

why don't people smile more? Especially students. I mean, you walk around campus, and it's like people couldn't be more pissed off. Why? Probably no reason, but society somehow has made open displays of emotion off-limits. Like, I'm as unemotional as they come, but you'll never find me with my head down scurrying to class like my life sux and I want you to know it. Yet, that is seemingly the norm here. Darting glances, heads turning away--maybe I'm just scary--I hope that's the case, 'cause otherwise these people have some serious issues. And even if life does suck, smile anyways. What have you got to lose? Honestly.

It's easier to be happy than sad, people. And it's always a choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home