What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Marvin, Sean and good stat articles

NBA watching Marvin
good news: "He has the talent and the potential but I'm a little lost when I hear he might be the first, third or fifth pick," one NBA scout said. "I don't know about that."

"It will be at least two years before he starts looking at it," Williams' father said. "We taught him if you make a commitment, you honor that commitment."

Sean reaffirms he'll be back (most likely)

But May doesn’t feel any pressure to jump to the NBA if he’s not ready. He said continuing to develop his body is a primary goal, and suggested the NBA will wait another year.
“For me, it takes a certain amount of more time (to develop),” he said. “A lot of guys can get better while sitting, but for me I think I need to be playing consistently all the time. So playing another year of college won’t hurt me at all.”

stat stuff

free-throw % not in decline:
Pomeroy, the master (don't fuck with the master)
Barry Jacobs' take

Mark Cuban's statistical look at the NBA corner-three

Random junk chances of a 5 OT game; we've got 2 more wins against Clemson to tie the record

ok, enough dilly-dallying--hw time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home