What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Monday, March 14, 2005

ode to spring break

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
that is all ye know on Earth
and all ye need to know."-- Keats

(I think that's it; if not, I should be close)

Well the truth is I'm on Spring Break. Which is beauty. The first weekend notwithstanding, of course.

Back from D.C. though, I am in Alex and Chris' apartment now, languishing and loving it. Phipps isn't loving it so much, I think, as I have been a bit of a recluse and also a distracted conversation partner. This frustrates him. I think I will be better when I get ALL my work done, which is an objective already scheduled for the docket. I've started a bit, but the blog got to be an important distraction. However, seeing as I'm not in school, the focus should come quicker, and I will be able to return to productivity faster than usual. Then I will do nothing but watch basketball for long periods of time. I need to start reading and then eat. I will talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home