What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

love this

“I’ve been kind of nervous about stepping up to the plate for awhile now. But....when you see your shot, you’ve got to take it, right?........You’re such a knockout...... And I feel like I’ve spent my whole life afraid to strike out. But, you know...when you see that bucket, man, and you can take that shot, well you’ve got to take it. Fourth down, 3 seconds left on the clock, and I’m swinging for the fences……...I think we make a great team."

--ESPN's "Without Sports" ad campaign

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe you actually memorized it... oh wait, yes I can.

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Rell said...

that is sooooooooooo me whenever i meet a girl that I really like.

Gonna be scared out my mind...

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home