What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Oh, Diane

I am starting to wonder about my apparant (and recently born) fascination with older women.

But Diane Lane is gorgeous, and a great actress to boot. And I am honestly infatuated with her. Last night, I spent a very unwise 30 minutes (at 3 a.m.) watching the middle of Unfaithful, before finally regaining willpower. It was awesome.

That is a really underappreciated movie. It is spectacular on so many levels, and a great expose of the intracacies of society -- plus it's nice to see a female slant on adultery for once.

The ending, however, is horrible; it sucks it hard. Damn Hollywood for always needing a murder to end everything. Otherwise, I really think it would've got some nominations (hell, it might have anyway, what do I know).

2 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

Gotta love that Diane Lane train-scene after she finishes up with the Frenchie.

She is very HOT for an older woman.

8:45 PM

 
Blogger dantheheel said...

seriously, that scene, not gonna lie....

It's impressive. She does an incredible job. Sometimes I wish she wasn't so hot so I could be unbiased, but her acting is incredible, especially for that crazy, contridictory display of emotions.

She is amazing, and I know that I say that not because of her extreme beauty. But I do appreciate that as well (chauvanism rocks).

3:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home