What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Omen

Eerie. That's what it was. A sign from whoever sends signs. One of those things that just doesn't add up, and demands thought.

Paloma, mi profesora de Español, in out-of-the-blue fashion while discussing some fucked-up facet of realismo-mágico all of a sudden (and I can't give you context because my self-diagnosed ADD had required a close inspection of the floor tiles but I know it had ABSOLUTELY no relevance to what we were talking about) says, "and if Dan wants to go to Law School." I even think she said it in English, perhaps directed by the powers that be to ensure my understanding (I did once answer a question directed at Danielle).

Needless to say, having only recently even considered such a possibility, and having told essentially nobody, and having such future-altering thoughts dominating my every thought, it seemed oddly.......ominous.

The question is, should I take this "sign" as proof that this is my destiny? That would be a lot easier than making decisions for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home