What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

summer.

Yes, boys and girls, DTM is off to frolic in the land of dandelions and lollipops, because there is no more school for him. Yippee.

As well he says his farewells to a stable and constant Internet connection -- and the need for a distraction from schoolwork. So while this is not a goodbye to the blog, who knows where her future lies for the next few months.

Ah, who am I kidding....I'll be blogging up a storm all summer. (But only because I couldn't let my readership down, wink).

I'm FREE....................

7 Comments:

Blogger david said...

I called you to play ball today...no answer. Are you back in CO?

5:26 PM

 
Blogger dantheheel said...

nah, I was just lifting heavy things...sorry I missed you

I'm still around to ball and will be till August. Or hang out. Or TOC. Or whatever.

You gonna be 'round?

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Rell said...

I'll be here! I dominated on david today... TWSHIT

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Jimmy said...

I might like to ball this summer if whatever job I find allows for it in the schedule. Let me know when yall play.

10:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

central america in august with maqinita y yo?

10:27 PM

 
Blogger dantheheel said...

is there a regular time or anything?

3:01 PM

 
Blogger david said...

we havent played since jeff posted that...lol.

i bet it picks up again next week. ill give you a call if we play

11:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home