What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

we're going to make millions

HabaneroEater1: im gonna cure AIDs
HabaneroEater1: A chemokine receptor found on some immune cells. CCR5 receptors, along with CD4 receptors, are required for macrophagetropic HIV to enter a cell. People who lack CCR5 receptors appear to have a decreased susceptibility to HIV infection, and those who are infected progress more slowly to AIDS.
HabaneroEater1: thats how
HabaneroEater1: dont tell anyone

wooops...

1 Comments:

Blogger dantheheel said...

In defense of myself, what bad can really come from disclosing the secret to the AIDS cure? Especially since it is well known that all of the world's top scientists, AIDS researchers in particular, frequent my blog.

Also, in hindsight, I think the title of my post is a regrettable insight into how fucked up I actually am. I focus on what an AIDS cure would mean to me (assuming Ryan develops it and cuts me a share for doing absolutely nothing -- except for giving everyone else in the world a chance to steal his secrets) instead of what it would mean for humanity. Damn.

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home