What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

and so concludes

an absolutely TITTIES weekend.

GJ did CH in style, and an incomprehensibly outrageous time was had by all (thanks to all who partook).

Among the remembered highlights: a 2H keg "party" (nobody really came), Manish and I winning 15 games of beer pong on night 1 (and playing 17 ------> ridiculous), Rubik's cube challenges (Junction nerds), taking survey of the world as we stood on the bench and pissed off the balcony, having the hair burnt off of my leg by an aggressively flaming ping pong ball that Manish chucked at me after accidentally lighting it on fire and panicking, watching the fan demolish a bug and send it careening off the walls, singing songs at 5 a.m., an epic campus tour, "breaking in" to the Dean Dome (including the best experience of my life: kissing the center of the jump circle -- picture confirmation is eagerly awaited), losing two unbelievable OT beer pong games to Manish and Arne (the only two we lost on night 2), visiting Top O to show Adam an authentic bar scene and witnessing his game in full effect, and getting to hang out with a fantastic friend.

let's do it again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home