What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Monday, July 11, 2005

What with

all the bitching I do around here, it's high time I dish out some seriously thick DTM praise (consider it like a Nobel, only a notch or two better).

therefore, without further (or any) ado -- I guess I'm only longwinded about the things I hate (save UNC bball) -- I salute the writers of "Arrested Development" for their brazen wit, masterful foresight, and comedic genius. You, good sirs (which they have to be since we all know women just aren't funny -- that's why EVERY female stand-up comedian resorts to horribly crude sex "jokes" completely devoid of any humor to compose the body of their act), have earned my utmost respect for writing a show that, quite simply, is brilliant. In this day and age, that is worthy of awe, and they have mine. Positively superb.


* of course, while the pigs are still flying, regular mainstays South Park and Reno 911 deserve some credit for their unparalleled (except by each other) excellence as well. But most of yinz (P-town, what's up?) are already aware of my unhealthy fascination with those fantastic television creations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home