What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

summer update

I'm sorry to have deserted you, little blogglings. Suffice it to say that now that I have friends around constantly and no hermit refuge, the frequent updates once inspired by dorm room monotony no longer seem possible -- or desireable, though you guys have the call on that. Heck, whether it was the chicken or the egg, y'all probably stopped reading/checking on me anyway. Normal life is hard to maintain when the whole hot and awesome months of summer rear their magnificent head. Or maybe my life has just gotten boringer (it has, at least in the blogworthy sense). And for certain very little cool things have happened ever since I started being lazy and most everyone flew the coop.

But yeah, today I return to online DTMville with a vengeance, as I unleashed what I believe to be the longest single entry in DTM's inglorious history. I don't know why it's so long or even what it says. I don't even remember exactly what I was trying to say, but I do know that everything got mixed up and intertwined anyways (as it always does). So I ended up just (once again) welcoming the hypocrisy as incontrovertible evidence of my willingness to shoot shit out of my ass better than anyone else alive. Enjoy.

oh, and for those getting frustrated with my inabilty to coherently explain my schedule, here's what my summer looks like. Yummy:

crap libarary job: mornings: 6.50/hr, 15-20 hrs a week
cocaine maternal behavior job: afternoons, 15 hrs a week, ends early July
research job: work from home, flexible hours, 10/hr, weekends
carolina blue: roughly 4 articles a month, Web site, 10/12 per article, clips
Tar Heel Monthly: 1 article a month, 50 an article, clips

August: Europe, blitzkrieg style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home