What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

MSUs

Since I don't frequent libraries (until this summer and my job, I'd never ventured into Davis), I have an excuse for not knowing about these wonders of academia. You, however, don't. So don't even ack like you don't know what I'm talking about. You've seen them. You've used them. You've loved them.

MSUs -- mobile study units. They line the lounges of Davis, presenting the epitome of study efficiency for dedicated, motivated students. They've got everything an all-nighterer would need. Comfort, provided by a sleek layout featuring ample cushions. A great study surface, headlined by a perfectly large desk extension that can handle any workload. And to cap it all off, it's mobile -- that's right, the beast has got wheels!

To be honest, from the moment I saw it, I was completely awed by this incredible invention. After playing around in it for awhile, I immediately realized why everyone studies in libraries. With an asset like the MSU, nothing can possibly stand in your way. And if something does, you can just wheel yourself around it. It's like an indestructible tank in the pursuit of intellectual growth, and it's equipped for all obstacles.

I only have one question. Why does a desk/chair need wheels?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home