What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I shot

5/6 from 3, including 2 from stupid deep that I just chucked up in typical DTM-hates-to-lose-so-he-turns-selfish fashion. It's been a long time since I shot like that, as I'm sure my IM teammates would be quick to attest.

However, before I get too full of myself, my team only won once, and David (whom I "guarded") scored a lot of points for his team, including one game winner in DTM's earhole. So a lot of good it did.

*Speaking of which, this blog has poignently revealed to me my constant tendency to always try to balance everything, to point out both sides of the story, to minimize every statement until it all blurs together in the middle.

I wonder if that explains why I speak in monotone and never experience emotional extremes...

4 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

quit being modest -- you were 4-0 averaging a triple-double.

9:12 PM

 
Blogger dantheheel said...

they do call me Big O

10:41 PM

 
Blogger david said...

You should see the blisters that dropping all those points on you left on my toes...I'm having trouble walking today.

You scored your share. But the real question is, did the weird guy ever actually score?

11:32 AM

 
Blogger dantheheel said...

sure, remember every time you guys got close to winning or built a big lead?

Suddenly our score would jump a point or two -- totally the work of Mr. Catchphrase.

1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home