What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

On the eve of great things

So here it is the night before my first, and perhaps my only, TOC.

I'm so nervous.

Claro, leave it to this year for it to completely suck. Not that I'm complaining. Well, I am, but I am still excited. It really does suck this year, though -- thank God for Wayne Ellington. And hell, Gibbons has to bring Danny Green down to better the product. I'm actually pumped about that development, though. It means I'll get to see someone other than Ellington and EWallace (who I'm sort of dissapointed that I've seen before) with SOME relevance to UNC.

Of course, who knows what could develop. There are years when people emerge from nowhere (Von Wafer, anyone?) -- and nobody knows when or where it will happen. Hell, if anything resembling James Mays last year works his way out of the woodwork this time around, UNC could/should come calling. We've got a chance at a monster class, but a better class might be the one you can count on (considering the guards we've got lined up).

So, yeah. DTM makes his return to AAU basketball, meaning his limit continues to approach Guruness as t -> infinity.

Giddy as a schoolgirl, (who I guess are giddy -- though probably about ponies or something and not 15-17 year old ballers).

Dan

(p.s. I'd write more but I'm at work, and I fear getting caught and reprimanded -- again. But the risk is worth it, considering the alternative trip to mindnumbingly boredomville.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home