What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

things I do

that the rest of the world doesn't

and I don't know why.

I much prefer taking the stairs than elevators. It has nothing to do with the exercise factor or anything -- I just think I hate waiting about as much as anything. And stairs are fun. I do jumps and things, too, because I have the mind of a 5-year-old.

Along the same lines, I would rather walk 30 minutes home (or to Taylor Hall as the case may be) than wait for 10 minutes for a bus for a 5-10 minute bus ride. Moving is awesome, sitting is not. And time is not the end all be all, so enjoying a walk is life lived.

Drink milk. A LOT of it.

stand instead of sit.

eat unsafe food because I believe in testing my immune system. If you don't give it practice, how does it get better?

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

I am the same way about buses. I can't wait for them. Waiting kills me. Same with elevators.

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home