What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Friday, May 06, 2005

with all the ranting I do here

I've gotten a few IM's, always from girls, telling me to be a little bit more positive.

I always insist to them that I really am not this doom and gloom bloke that I may appear to be here, but it's just more fun for me to bitch and moan than it is to talk about butterflies and bunny rabbits. And it is. Even though I do really like bunny rabbits. Like Peter Cottontail. That dude rocked. Never did like that Velveteen one, that was a sucky rabbit.

See? That's my point exactly. See how I just switched immediately to the negativity? Well, that's just how my mind works. Good thoughts pop into and out of my head all the time, with way more frequency than negative ones. But the negative ones firmly plant themselves and sprout roots, as my mind thrills itself with focusing on them and building exaggerated and grandiose hatred toward them. You should try it sometime.

Anyways, I'm going to try to post a few of the better random happy thoughts that drift my way from now on. That way I can at least keep my girl readership up, which is always a plus.

see, we'll start (and end) with that. Positive thought number 1: girls, I've always liked 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home