What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Go Pistons!

The scary thing is, I actually found myself rooting for the Pistons -- and CARING. I got nervous for the last 2 minutes, which is all that I watched. Just enough to see Rasheed do his thing and some generally slopply play from both teams in a terribly anticlimactic finish.

Oh well, bring on a series I will watch none of.....unless this caring thing actually holds true. Problem is, I respect and admire both teams in the finals, and believe that either is the TYPE of team that should win. Of course, that said, Go Pistons!

(man, this feels weird)

4 Comments:

Blogger david said...

woohoo! go pistons!

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Rell said...

joel lawson would be proud of your front-running Mr. Findlay

11:37 AM

 
Blogger dantheheel said...

it's not frontrunning when I've said they are my favorite team all year (considering it's the NBA, that doesn't mean a whole lot -- or at least it didn't until I apparantly started caring a LITTLE bit last night). I'm not even sure if I like the Pistons that much or if I just want to see good basketball prevail despite the current trends.

I did, however, only become a fan after the trade for 'Sheed...and when they started whoopin' ass in the playoffs last year.

12:07 PM

 
Blogger Rell said...

twshit

10:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home