What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Monday, June 13, 2005

someday, I will be a good roommate

but that day is not today. No, it is not here yet, but it is coming. I think. I swear. And hope. It is coming. (Is is coming, right?)

In the meantime, I must apologize, to Manish, to Zach, to Grant, to Alex and Chris, to Jimmy, to everyone I've let down thus far this summer. I'm sorry. Somewhere the summer of Dan got thrown completely out of whack and jumped the tracks. I've pursued unhappiness and tireless hours (well, make that VERY tiring hours) at the expense of the smooth brew and joyous occasions. But that is going to change at some point (at what point?).

I know it's not logical, but it's DTM we're talking about. (Wait a second, isn't DTM purely logical? The answer to that is yes, so let's just call this an anomaly).

All I can do to make up for being a sucky, What The Fuck Are You Doing With Your Summer Kid is acknowledge my shortcomings, admit to them fully and work towards change. Believe me I am trying, but the progress is slow. Still, I'm creeping along -- the DTM engine that could. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel; I just hope my friends are still there revelling in merriment by the time I make it there.

I will be a good roommate. Someday. Will to power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home