What can I say? It's my life, it's my times. Welcome.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Europe, here we come

I find it quite ironical (Waiting for Guffman) -- seeing as I rarely, if ever, experience emotions on a normal human level -- that when my excitement and enthusiasm are at about an all-time high (we did win the national championship in April, you know), I don't really have any idea how to go about expressing it. So, I won't even try to bother.

We're going to Europe, and that's all I have to say about that.


*also, while one of the main reasons I blog is to document the life and times of DTM (perhaps for little dtm'ers to peruse one day? -- except for the pervasively offensive language and the fact that I think it would forever scar them to see exactly who/how lame their father is/was), but for some reason I don't see myself having the desire, time or money to keep up the ol' blog while out on the dusty trail. So goodbye friends and foes and stalkers alike -- come back next month, and while I don't foresee doing any sort of all-encompassing recap either, you might be lucky enough to get some pictures. Maybe.

ciao, adieu....Sprechen ze Deutch?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Bernal said...

DTM,

I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to be here typing this, but we can use the internet (limited sites) once a week, so every Monday I might be checking this a little to get my sports updates (I'm already two months behind), so keep it up or drop me a line @ gocats5@bresnan.net and I'll be able to feel sane again.

And tell your sister good luck in Spain.

3:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home